How to Purchase 2021

  Galleries & Studios open all year, for the public enjoyment, come visit us!!! I can show you how I 

                                                   dye reed, weave and classes are available!


                                          My QR Code for Square online shopping! Just started!

                                              Link:  https://basket-works-nw-by-reggie.square.site



 My Studio and Gallery are located in between Oak Harbor and Coupeville, on the West coast of 

Whidbey Island! To visit call or text me at: 206.310.8142 if you want to be sure I'm at location. Drop

 in is welcome also! Living on an island, I'm not far away, so a call could get me there in a few minutes!

Spring is a great time to visit, the island is so green!!! Thanks, Reggie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BWNWbReggie Summer Shopping Locations 2023

My Home Gallery is open! 2024