More Colors 2021








 Doing a lot of Glass in Baskets now! Either as a vase, wine bottle or drink baskets! These are very popular too! I will bring all the other many styles also! I do need, the little bottles from hot sauce(with wood top), as see above, if you have any bring them to me, any size, you will get a little basket for them! Gallery is open 2459 Cahill, Oak Harbor, WA 98277, Whimsies in Oak Harbor open, Nutcracker in Anacortes, WA or Art shows like Whidbey Art Market will be held 5 times this year! Spring & fall will be indoors, Summer will be outside at WISE (Whidbey Island Sculpture Experience)!!! I weave at all my shows, hope to meet you there! Reggie

WAM  www.whidbeyartmarket.com  Facebook & Instagram  #whidbeyartmarket

Subscribe for E-mail notifications: http://eepurl.comhtHJFD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BWNWbReggie Summer Shopping Locations 2023

My Home Gallery is open! 2024